So some of you may have noticed that the titles for my posts are all lyrics from songs, or variations thereof. One of the reasons is that I couldn’t think of snappy titles and so I figured lyrics would encapsulate meaning much more efficiently. Kind of difficult to improve on. But there is a psychological reason behind it too, and as my blog is all about psychology, it felt appropriate to explain the method to my madness. Continue reading
- ‘Cause everybody cries, and everybody hurts, sometimes…….
- Is there anybody going to listen to my story…..
- Oh brother I can’t, I can’t get through, I’ve been trying hard to reach you ’cause I don’t know what to do…
- Yankee Doodle went to town, riding on a pony……
- I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss, well a few of the verses well they’ve got me quite cross….
- ACT attention chameleon communication communication accommodation theory delay discounting depression deprived discrimination DSM education focus fusing grief health impulsivity listening lyrics mental health mentalization music offender parents patience responsibility Russ Harris school self help society stigma support technology The Happiness Trap therapy well-being young
Blogs I Follow